The Trustees of the Kingspan Insulation Community Trust include representatives of the five areas that will benefit from the Trust's grants, a representative from Kingspan Insulation and an expert in biodiversity and ecology.
Registered Charity Number 1116148
Patron: Bill Wiggin, MP
The Current Trustees
The current Trustees are:
- John Garbutt, Kingspan Insulation Trustee
- Ken Myers, Community Trustee, Lady Hawkins' School catchment area
- Phil Sharp, Community Trustee, Wigmore High School catchment area
- Naomi Andersson, Community Trustee, Earl Mortimer College catchment area
- Caroline Palethorpe, Comunity Trustee, Tenbury High School catchment area
- Chris Shaw, Community Trustee, Sherburn-in-Elmet Parish
- Rob Widdicombe, Ecology Trustee
The Chair of the Trust is John Garbutt.
How the Trustees are Chosen
The Trustees of the Kingspan Insulation Community Trust have been determined so as to:
- reflect the interests of the Communities that the Trust seeks to assist;
- reflect the interests of the source of funding; and provide knowledge in the areas that the objectives of the Trust cover.